Sunday, August 31, 2014

Last Week in Pictures


I have officially completed 8 days of the school year! Woo hoo!

My new firsties are sweet as pie and are working very hard to master the routines. I am happy with our pace and can't wait to get to the good stuff! 

So what did we do the first week? I managed to grab a few photos... Look and see :)

We read A Bad Case of Stripes and did water color art :)


We read the gambit of three little pig stories and did lots of comparing/contrasting. My kiddos favorite was The Three Little Pigs and the Somewhat Bad Wolf :)


We discovered our knowledge of musical instrument and sang Up the Ladder/Down the Ladder!


And we practiced graphing with our shoes! This is always a favorite!

I wish I could have taken more pics, but the first week is just so crazy! I'm lucky to have gotten these ;)

Now I'm enjoying the weekend and holiday with some sun and water!


I hope your week was just as eventful and that your holiday is nice and relaxing!

Melissa

No comments: