Sunday, April 22, 2012

solid figure freebie and fun in the sun!

The weather has been absolutely beautiful this weekend, so this will be quick because I want to be outside at the pool! And wanting to be at the pool has inspired my newest pack posted to TPT... Fun In the Sun :) complete with two craftivities and 8 math and litereacy centers all summer themed. Take a peek:


I always do a summer themed week our last week of school. And we do a beach party on our last day instead of a classroom party, so this will fit in perfectly! You can pick this up for $3 in my TPT store.

And onto the free stuff... A few people requested the solid figure activities so click the picks to download!It has the flip book and a few other worksheets we did to follow up our activities from earlier in the week.

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Lohren Nolan said...

Looks so cute! Thanks for sharing. I just started a blog and would love if you would come follow.

totallyterrificteachingtools.blogspot.com

Lohren Nolan

Randi said...

It's super cute over here! I'm your newest follower :)


Randi @ Teach It With Class
My TPT Store
My Facebook Page

Cupcake said...

Fun in the Sun.. love it!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Cupcake said...

To answer your question.. many of the bins are currently in my basement!!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Jessica said...

Hi! I'm so happy I found your blog today! Stop by and visit me...

learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

Primary Paradise said...

I just found your blog. Love your solids freebie..it's wonderful.
Tammy
primaryparadise.blogspot

Heather's Heart said...

I love this *freebie*! Thank you so much!

I am ready for some fun in the sun too!

Heather
Heather's Heart

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing! I was stumped on another activity to do with my first graders on solids and this helped me so much. This is a great way to wrap up our lesson on solids and allows my students to take something home to show what we have been doing in class all week.